TEAM-FOX Forum Index

TEAM-FOX Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Application Dunste ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM-FOX Forum Index -> Fox| Team -> Applications / Candidatures -> Dirt LU1 [ON]
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Dunste
Other Drivers

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Login TMNF: chriss300
Login ManiaPlanet: dunste

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 20:25    Post subject: Application Dunste Reply with quote

Hello Team Fox,
here is a small overview with information about myself:

=> /Global /

First-name : Christoffer (people also call me Chris).
Job / Studies : Studying a bachelors degree in mathematics at a University.
Hobbies : Gaming, mostly Trackmania of course.
Music, Movies style, … : I often listen to some chill melodic dubstep / drum & bass, but right now I'm in love with the music that Feint has made. I like watching different movie styles such as horror, action etc., but my favorite movies has to be Spiderman and Toy Story, because that's what I grew up with as a child <3

=> /On TM /

ManiaPlanet Login : dunste
NickName : Dunste
Number of LadderPoitns (LP) : ~65.000 LP, but I never tried to get a good rank.
Do you play on others ManiaPlanet games : In 2017 I started to play a bit of Lagoon, Valley and Canyon, which I learned from playing Trackmania Turbo. I'm currently rank 1 in Denmark in Lagoon and Valley (and Stadium) in the solo ladder (Nadeo maps). I started to play a bit of Canyon a couple of months ago just for fun, and after the first 15 Nadeo maps (A01-A15) I reached rank 5 in Denmark, because I got some decent times which rewards you with a lot of SkillPoints. Also, I got awarded as best danish Lagoon, Valley and Canyon player in 2017 (and Stadium (Tech, Dirt, Fullspeed - all environments in Stadium overall)). I only play Nadeo maps in those other 3 games at the moment, but that is only if there are no tournaments going on in Stadium of course.
Have you got TeamSpeak3 ? : Yes, and Discord.
Have you got a micro/headset ? : Yes, but I'm not good at speaking english.

E-mail : dunstetm@hotmail.com
Previous Teams : I started to play for TnD in TMNF in 2015, which was a lol team. But that team dissolved, and I decided to get better at Tech so I joined iGn in TM2 in late 2015. In spring 2016 I contacted a danish organisation called HyperioN eSport, which had teams in Rocket League, CS:GO, League of Legends and Hearthstone. I asked them if they were interested in having a Trackmania team (mostly TMNF) that could participate in LAN events in Denmark, so I created the Trackmania team for HyperioN, which is mainly a Tech team, and we have been at many LAN events in Denmark with a 1st place finish everytime. After a year with iGn, the team became very inactive. It kinda dissolved.
How long did you stay ? : The longest I have been in a team is 2 years in HyperioN.
Why did you left ? : Because the teams got dissolved or were very inactive, so I wouldn't say that I "left" them. It was maybe more the other way around. I want to make it clear that I'm not leaving HyperioN. I just want to join a Dirt team in TM2. HyperioN is mostly active in TMNF, and it's mostly a Tech team, so it should not be a problem.
Days/Hours of connexions : I'm usually online every day after studying, sometimes 3 hours a day, sometimes 30 min a day. It depends on how much work there is. In the weekends I have a bit more time.
When did you start play TrackMania ? : I found TMNF in 2013, and I have been competing online since late 2015 where I joined the danish Dirt lineup for Nations Dirt Cup 2015, which was where I played my first matches ever. I joined them because I wanted for get better at Dirt, and I learned a lot from that cup thanks to Arpe from ATR and Fupz from NWT.

=> /TM PRO / /!\ It's advised to got TeamSpeak3 to do wars /!\

Are you ok to do some matchs/tournaments ? : Yes, that's why I'm here. I want to become even better at Dirt and help the team.
Have you already played some wars ? : Yes, a lot. I have played matches in Tech, Dirt and even Fullspeed at Stadium Nations Challenge (2016 and 2017). I always train the maps a lot, so that I feel confident and ready before the match. My target is always to score the most amount of points in the team, or atleast try not to bottom frag 

Which days are you available to play matchs ? : Usually in the weekends; fridays, saturdays and sundays, but sometimes I have to get up early on the mondays, so sunday evenings / nights is not always the best time for me. It depends.

=> /What do you do on TM / (Only + ^^ !)

Do you make screens, pictures, etc ? : 
Do you make maps, skins, mods, etc ? : 
Do you know something more on TrackMania who coule help us ? : 

=> /About the Team /

How did you found us ? : I have always seen how good of a team this is. You are always at the top at Dirt tournaments both online and offline (LAN). I wanted to participate in the Fox Academy matches, but Clem invited me to make an application here instead. Also, I have been following your facebook for a long time.
Do you know some players ? : I know a lot of you guys, but I'm not sure if you know who I am 
 It is easy to remember the players in this team, because you are always doing good.

Finaly, show us in some sentences what are your motivations to make an application in our team:

I want to be even better at Dirt. I want to be better at Time Attack where you have to drive risky compared to other modes. Right now I'm better in Rounds and Endurance where you usually drive a bit more safe. Yes, I can set a good time, but I want to be faster. I would like to be better at taking uphill turns and downhill turns at high speeds without safing too much in order to not crash, which I'm not feeling confident in right now. I'm very motivated to learn all the tips and tricks to be even faster on Dirt.
I got awarded as best danish Dirt, Lagoon, Valley, Canyon, Stadium and LAN player in 2017, and second best in Tech and Fullspeed. People also say that I'm an allround driver. In late 2014 I attended my first LAN event ever, and I won the TM tournament. Since then, I have won every single time, which is 14 wins out of 14 LAN events at the moment.
You can check out my Twitch channel where I have a list with achievements and other information: http://www.twitch.tv/dunste
You can also check out my YouTube channel where I have uploaded some new and old TM videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFondueMaster
I'm currently in an exam period, so I'm not as active this month as I would like to be, but that changes when the last exam is done.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask 

Best regards,
Dunste

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 20:25    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Papou
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)
Login TMNF: thebestofdance
Login ManiaPlanet: super-papou

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 20:41    Post subject: Application Dunste Reply with quote

hello, welcome here 

Visit poster’s website
Clemm
Leader

Masculin
Login TMNF: lay64
Login ManiaPlanet: lay64

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 21:13    Post subject: Application Dunste Reply with quote

Hey dunste, happy to see you here

I have not seen an application like yours for a long time!! Great one
This is your tag test : $i$s$o$fffҒox|

Leader

Masculin
Login TMNF: lay64
Login ManiaPlanet: lay64

PostPosted: Sun 28 Jan 2018 - 00:20    Post subject: Application Dunste Reply with quote

Dunste, after these 15days of test, we can say you are part of the family now Wink

Welcome to Fox : $i$s$o$999Ғox$000|

Other Drivers

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Login TMNF: chriss300
Login ManiaPlanet: dunste

PostPosted: Sun 28 Jan 2018 - 00:53    Post subject: Application Dunste Reply with quote

Awesome! I'm very happy to be here Smile Thanks a lot

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:15    Post subject: Application Dunste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM-FOX Forum Index -> Fox| Team -> Applications / Candidatures -> Dirt LU1 [ON] All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006