TEAM-FOX Forum Index

TEAM-FOX Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM-FOX Forum Index -> TeaM-Fox [Private] -> Archives -> Archives Dirt
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Deejay

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Login TMNF: cletmu2 / gueiish69
Login ManiaPlanet: gueiish69

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:50    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

Yop! Match contre les Pulse ce week-end, il va falloir mettre le paquet car on va avoir des absents malheureusement! La date par défaut est Dimanche 21H, mais il ont demandé Vendredi 21H. Ok pour Dimanche, Vendredi, les deux ?
---------
Yop! Match versus Pulse this week-end, we'll have to be better than best cause we will miss some players unfortunatly. the defaut date stille Sunday @ 9PM but they asked for Friday @ 9PM. Ok for Friday, Ok for sunday ? ok for both ?

Last edited by Deejay on Tue 5 Aug 2014 - 20:30; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:50    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Papou
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)
Login TMNF: thebestofdance
Login ManiaPlanet: super-papou

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:57    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

Okay for me the 2 days to play MKP

Last edited by Papou on Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 13:26; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Ragha
Captain

Masculin
Login TMNF: ragha
Login ManiaPlanet: ragha

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 12:50    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

preferable friday, though sunday should be fine. (i have a bmx race sunday so that's why i'm not completely sure)

Fool
Other Drivers

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)
Login TMNF: foooooooooool
Login ManiaPlanet: foooooooooool

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 13:54    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

I'd prefer sunday, but if it's friday I am available

rx47
Ғox| Dirt driver

Login TMNF: rx47
Login ManiaPlanet: rx47

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 15:05    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

i'm ok too, gogo guys! o/o/o/

Zonna
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin
Login TMNF: Zonna56
Login ManiaPlanet: zonna

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 15:11    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

The secret arm is overtrained ! Be carefull !

gone Ғoxes

Masculin
Login TMNF: nix-boy
Login ManiaPlanet: "Au

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 17:40    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

I prefer sunday, because friday, there is the 1/4 final for france and i go to see the match with friends ...
And i'm ok for 3vs3 and 5vs5

Kansaki
Under-Leader

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Login TMNF: spetekill3r
Login ManiaPlanet: kankan

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 18:42    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

ok only sunday, for 5o5 if need Wink

Mark22
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 龍 Dragon
Login TMNF: djdarkin
Login ManiaPlanet: marco333

PostPosted: Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 19:09    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

if you want i can run sunday,because friday i have the rate of dance :/

Zonna
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 01:41    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

I train a lot this week so if we need a sub for the 5v5 match im here Wink

Ғox| Dirt driver

Login TMNF: thebestofdance
Login ManiaPlanet: super-papou

PostPosted: Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 10:57    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

I just want to say that yesterday, we trained on the 5v5 map and he was better than me ( times around 57.5 ). Surprised  

Visit poster’s website
Zonna
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 01:43    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

You know now what you have to do Papou ==> Go train

P.S: I just improve all my pbs ! Wink

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Login TMNF: cletmu2 / gueiish69
Login ManiaPlanet: gueiish69

PostPosted: Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 14:33    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

Mark22 wrote:
if you want i can run sunday,because friday i have the rate of dance :/

Ok so, are you a fuckin TMF or not ? Cause I will be direct.

after the trash talks ("Deejay & Fool proved me another time that they are two assholes"), what you said about fool ("you treat Fool like a god"), about the team ("Fool will destroy the team"), you didn't took care and didn't answered about my apologizes on facebook just after the clash, and when an other time I come to have a discussion with you, trying to know why you haven't made a post to inform us about your left or just a discussion about the problems, all you say me is "I treat you like you treat me" ? And now you're there and you are saying that you can play if we want LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED ?

What the fuck man, you could play match with us if you are TMF, I don't want see you doing a match with us, being VirtReal or anything else. If you want to stay TMF, we could have a serious, and MATURE discussion to see what will happened, but if right now you say the same that you said to Nast ("I took my decision [...] I'm virtreal, Néo Alban & DnB are already ok [...] I won't change my decision") no problem. But I can't let you play with us. If you prefer the simplicity (leaving us) instead of the work and the improvements (communication, regularity, ...) it's your problem, not ours.

> The ball is in your hands!

Visit poster’s website Skype
gabry17
gone Ғoxes

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 虎 Tigre
Login TMNF: gabry17
Login ManiaPlanet: gabrychiariello

PostPosted: Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 18:36    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

I prefer sunday Wink

Mark22
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 龍 Dragon
Login TMNF: djdarkin
Login ManiaPlanet: marco333

PostPosted: Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 18:53    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23] Reply with quote

Ok...I said all that things to you and Fool because i was very angry. My intent wasnt to show you that i'm the best,because Tmf is different from the other teams,players are friendly and sociable,specially nast,rx and zonna! But when we had a discussion,fool the same night,attacked me without sense,you said: but you said dat ventil,dat juba..i cant do congratz to a player that has run well? And you (deejay) ignored me after the attack of fool! I Always said that i want stay in this team for all the rest of my "career" but after that discussion i changed idea on somebody of you! I know i'm not costant,maybe the worst of the team in costant,but i just asked you if i could run 1vs1 vs virtreal,just this,for the other matchs you could also choose to not put me in lu,there wasnt problem,but 1vs1 was just a simple question,after this you said so you will do 1vs1 vs fool Very Happy and i said ok,fool the day after,in 1vs1,after the first round said me that if i wasnt agreed with the lu, i could also fuck off.But after that he knew that you said to me to do 1vs1 vs him, he didnt give me apologizes,so i'm the immature and child? Ok,i posted on their forum,but saw that i'm in your lu,was a plaisir for me run for you,after this if you wont just say to me,we are the same friends. Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:34    Post subject: «τмғ» vs Pulse.Gaming [Défaite 13-23]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM-FOX Forum Index -> TeaM-Fox [Private] -> Archives -> Archives Dirt All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006