TEAM-FOX Forum Index

TEAM-FOX Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: RX! 47 Presentation ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM-FOX Forum Index -> Fox| Team -> Presentations
Previous topic :: Next topic  
rx47
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)
Login TMNF: rx47
Login ManiaPlanet: rx47

PostPosted: Wed 9 Apr 2014 - 17:36    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation Reply with quote

Well , trying to be more active in the forum , will make my presentation Razz Deejay charged me about it haha

Well, my name is Cesar Augusto Ferreira , I'm 21 years old and currently I do the course of analysis and systems development at my university.

I live in Brazil , São Paulo :p

I like to workout , listen to music (like many styles such as rock , instrumental and some electronic music : p ) , read some books, watch TV sometimes, watch Football Games (my team in Brazil is Palmeiras, in Europe i dont know, so you guys have the chance to and convince me to like a team) and finally be on the PC to play or principally to enter the TS and talk with you guys o/ (because its very funny i trying talk english and its very funny see the talk about the most popular football team in France :p Also its very nice when Dulf emulate Deejay's laugh :p [sorry Deejay, i love you xd]).

About TM , I have already competed in two editions of the NDC ( 2012, 2013 ) also disputed the SLIP5 and finally I also competed in the 3DMAX ! Dirt Tournament. These are the main competitions that i played .

I do not quite remember when I first played it the TM , but it was between 2009 and 2010 . At that time I only played the original tracks of NADEO : p just for fun even .

In 2012 , I started learning dirt , Roman ( a Brazilian player ) was the one who taught me to play and Alex who was then the captain of the team, also gave me the opportunity to enter the Brazilian team . They are one of my best friends in the game , I learned a lot from them . I also have great friends in the game , as Tortu , Macro , Slayer , Astur , BarneyGumball, Pcr , Smoke , Snyper ... and now my teammates o/ ( sorry if I forgot someone : p )

In final of 2012 , after the NDC I stopped playing , I was very dismayed to see that my level was far from the main players , and despite the game being done for fun , I always had fun competing

I went back to play in March 2013 and up to the present day.

I think that's it. Any questions about me or Brazil, feel free to ask :p Cya!

Sorry for my english :p

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 9 Apr 2014 - 17:36    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Deejay

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Login TMNF: cletmu2 / gueiish69
Login ManiaPlanet: gueiish69

PostPosted: Wed 9 Apr 2014 - 17:41    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation Reply with quote

It's a very nice presentation mate ! And fuck for my laugh, and fuck you Dulf, thats all 
For the foot, go support Real and Lyon  Dent

Visit poster’s website Skype
Papou
Ғox| Dirt driver

Login TMNF: thebestofdance
Login ManiaPlanet: super-papou

PostPosted: Wed 9 Apr 2014 - 18:15    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation Reply with quote

Hahaha nice presentation Smile 

And Don't support The Real but CHELSEA FC !! Wink 

Visit poster’s website
Zonna
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin
Login TMNF: Zonna56
Login ManiaPlanet: zonna

PostPosted: Wed 9 Apr 2014 - 18:48    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation Reply with quote

Nice presentation Rx ! 

Leader

Masculin
Login TMNF: lay64
Login ManiaPlanet: lay64

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 19:19    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation Reply with quote

Oh la presentation RX

Ғox| Dirt driver

Login TMNF: rx47
Login ManiaPlanet: rx47

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 23:07    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation Reply with quote

oh la vitesse de clem1!!

Zonna
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin
Login TMNF: Zonna56
Login ManiaPlanet: zonna

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 23:08    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation Reply with quote

Oh la vache !

gone Ғoxes

Masculin
Login TMNF: fatalclem
Login ManiaPlanet: aktimel

PostPosted: Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 02:40    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation Reply with quote

Oh la vache Rx !!! Very Happy

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:00    Post subject: RX! 47 Presentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM-FOX Forum Index -> Fox| Team -> Presentations All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006