TEAM-FOX Forum Index

TEAM-FOX Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM-FOX Forum Index -> Fox| Team -> Applications / Candidatures -> Dirt LU1 [ON]
Previous topic :: Next topic  
rx47
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)
Login TMNF: rx47
Login ManiaPlanet: rx47

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 01:26    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

=> /Global /

First-name : Cesar Augusto Ferreira
Job / Studies : Currently, i'm doing in my university the course of Analysis and systems development on IT area
Hobbies : Workout in Academy, listen Music, Play some Video Games and Watch Sports on TV.
Music, Movies style, … : About music, i am a very eclectic person, usually listen to everything, but at the moment I'm really enjoying the Spanish music with flamenco guitars. And movies, i dont watch much moveis, but my favorites movies is the Independence Day, Desperado and Once Upon time in Mexico.

=> /On TM /

ManiaPlanet Login :rx47
NickName : Rx! 47
Number of LadderPoitns (LP) : 60791
Do you play on others ManiaPlanet games : Nope
Have you got TeamSpeak3 ? : Yes
Have you got a micro/headset ? : Yes

E-mail : rx_47@live.com
Previous Teams : Spd Team (on TMNF), TNT Team and RUN Gaming on TM2
How long did you stay ? : Spd Team i stayed  for 5 months, on TNT i stayed for 7 months and Run Gaming i stayed for 2 or 3 months
Why did you left ? : on Spd Team, i left after NDC 2012, because I was very disappointed with myself for not being able to run the way I wanted and I thought at the time that I could never reach the tops players. I was stopped some time and when I came back to play, the team had disbanded to TNT.
On TNT its a question very complicated, i dont like to talk about my reasons i left for the respect i have for TNT and some players, but basically when i I was the captain of the Brazilian team in the NDC 2013, I was disrespected and i have troubles with two persons. Also ideas conflict and the possibility to play with Alex (brazilian player that i have much respect) helped to take this decision.
In RUN Gaming the lack of players, disponibility and motivation resulted on disband of team.
Days/Hours of connexions : All days, on afternoon and night in Brazil.
When did you start play TrackMania ? : In 2010 just for fun, but i started to play competitively in 2012 on dirt.

=> /TM PRO / /!\ It's advised to got TeamSpeak3 to do wars /!\

Are you ok to do some matchs/tournaments ? Yes
Have you already played some wars ? : Yes
Which days are you available to play matchs ? : On the weekends i guess.

=> /What do you do on TM / (Only + ^^ !)

Do you make screens, pictures, etc ? : Nope
Do you make maps, skins, mods, etc ? Nope
Do you know something more on TrackMania who coule help us ? Nope i think (lol, i sucks :p)

=> /About the Team /

How did you found us ? On TM2 dirt competitive scene.
Do you know some players ? Yes ^^

Firstly i thank Deejay for fix my register and i want to appologize for the incovenience :p

The reason i want to a opportunity on TMF is because that is big challenge for me and i want meet new people and learn a lot from TMF players. I'm really motivated about this chance, i will do my best!
Other reason for my application its because i never forget what alonso did for me when I play with him by 3DMAX. I dont have words for the fair play and great attitude. Also all TMF players that i talked have always been very attentive to me. So these reasons take me to try i candidature :p

I feel sorry for my bad english, I'm trying my best to write.

Thx to all for reading ^^ Cya!!

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 01:26    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Fool
Other Drivers

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)
Login TMNF: foooooooooool
Login ManiaPlanet: foooooooooool

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 01:41    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

YEEEEEEAHAWWWW!

Welcome on the forum RX!

Deejay

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Login TMNF: cletmu2 / gueiish69
Login ManiaPlanet: gueiish69

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 02:07    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Hey Rx! I'm really happy to see your application here, and I'm sure Alonso will make a blowjob when he will know that  Mr. Green  .
I think it's a nice opportunity for you to progress with us, and a great opportunity for us to get a respectfull and nice player in our team. Btw, it's nice to see the application of an other non-french player Smile

For your test, you'll have to train 3 maps during one week (or few days more if you need it). After this week, we'll test your regularity in these maps (5rounds on each maps). The answer will coming after the test, but don't worry we just ask you to be regular, not to be the best player of the world  Mr. Green

Good luck for your test, and cya IG  Okay

Visit poster’s website Skype
dulf
Under-Leader

Féminin
Login TMNF: dulf04
Login ManiaPlanet: dulf

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 12:13    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Hey rx  Welcome ! very nice to see you Okay
For the test like said deejay don't worry i think i will be a formality for you( like nast^^)
Good luck

Dulf

Anti Qatar, STOP à la Corruption
WELCOME FRANCK MCCOURT !!!

Kansaki
Under-Leader

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Login TMNF: spetekill3r
Login ManiaPlanet: kankan

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 12:55    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Hi rx, welcome on the forum Smile

Gl for you recruit :p

Zonna
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin
Login TMNF: Zonna56
Login ManiaPlanet: zonna

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 13:51    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Welcome RX !

Ғox| Dirt driver

Login TMNF: thebestofdance
Login ManiaPlanet: super-papou

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 16:21    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Yo RX, I'm happy to see you there so have fun and good luck for the test Wink 

Visit poster’s website
Ragha
Captain

Masculin
Login TMNF: ragha
Login ManiaPlanet: ragha

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 17:01    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

welcome on our forum ! Smile
best of luck for your test Smile

Blaky
gone Ғoxes

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 虎 Tigre
Login TMNF: blaky24
Login ManiaPlanet: blaky24

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 18:45    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Good luck For your application! Smile

gone Ғoxes

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)
Login TMNF: gravillon2866bg
Login ManiaPlanet: gravillon2866bg

PostPosted: Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 23:07    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Hello  Razz

Visit poster’s website MSN
rx47
Ғox| Dirt driver

Login TMNF: rx47
Login ManiaPlanet: rx47

PostPosted: Fri 21 Mar 2014 - 17:11    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

I thank everyone for the good luck!

alonso537
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 龍 Dragon
Login TMNF: alonso537
Login ManiaPlanet: alonso537

PostPosted: Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 11:40    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Wow I'm glad you apllying here man, feels so good ! As deejay said, very respectful, full of principles, and good friend IG Smile I thin TMF suits you well as the atmosphere here is very good, I mean relaxing, funny, you'll see xD Everyone is stupid tho :/ (I'm the 1st one stupid xddd). Thank you for what u said about me, very nice, but u know it as just pure fair play, and above all, very normal, basis of sport right ? héhé Razz Anyway you and Nast are replacing me as I'm bit fucked up when it comes to playing, in South Korea I mean xDD, so thank you once more ! Razz
Havefun and goodluck for application, which will be a success (even if you mess up day of your test xD)
BYYEEE

Deejay

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Login TMNF: cletmu2 / gueiish69
Login ManiaPlanet: gueiish69

PostPosted: Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 12:49    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Test planned on Wednesday @ Midnight

Zonna
Ғox| Dirt driver

Masculin
Login TMNF: Zonna56
Login ManiaPlanet: zonna

PostPosted: Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 15:46    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

I can't be here to see your test ! So good luck Rx !

gone Ғoxes

Masculin
Login TMNF: nix-boy
Login ManiaPlanet: "Au

PostPosted: Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 19:11    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay] Reply with quote

Hey RX ! Welcome here Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:34    Post subject: Candidature RX!47 [Accepté le 27/03/14 - Recruteur: Deejay]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TEAM-FOX Forum Index -> Fox| Team -> Applications / Candidatures -> Dirt LU1 [ON] All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006